Students Are Expected To:
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled class and wait outside.
- Attend up to three in-person classes per week
- Please stay home if you are sick or feeling sick.
- Arrive dressed in uniform, neat, clean, and odor-free
- Show respect to all instructors and students
- Always be well mannered and behave properly
- Shoes mandatory while not on training mat
- Wash or sanitize hands prior to beginning class
- Show effort and a 100% positive attitude in class
- Practice and exercise at home for better results
- Stay inside until your parent/guardian is here to pick you up.
- Bring your sanitized sparring gear to class contained in a bag.
- All classes are open for students up to the allowable limit based on mat space.
- Schedule may change due to special events
- See website for details and changes
*Effective as of June 27, 2021 (subject to change)
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER